Benefits Info Kit
Learn about Public Service benefits including Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance. Make yourself familiar with the coverage. Find out whether you and your dependants qualify.
- What are my Benefits?
- Insurance Benefits Programs
- Benefits after Retirement
- Death and Bereavement
- New Family Member
- Leaving the Public Service
- Employer Contribution to Provincial Health Insurance
- Compensation for Work-Related Injury or Death - Policies and Publications
- Leave Without Pay
- Family Related Responsibilities
- Parental Maternity Leave
- Frequently Asked Questions – Preparing to Retire from the Federal Public Service
- Date modified: