Section III: Supplementary Information
3.1 Financial Highlights
Future-Oriented Financial Statements
The future-oriented financial highlights presented within this RPP are intended to serve as a general overview of CFIA's financial operations. These future-oriented financial highlights are prepared on an accrual basis to strengthen accountability and improve transparency and financial management.
Future-oriented statement of operations can be found on CFIA's website at http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/corpaffr/ar/fin/fine.shtml
|Future-oriented Condensed Statement of Operations For the Year (Ended March 31)||% Change||Future Oriented 2011–12||Future Oriented 2010–11|
|NET COST OF OPERATIONS||N/A||763||N/A|
3.2 List of Supplementary Information Tables
- Details on Transfer Payment Programs (TPPs)
- Greening Government Operations
- Horizontal Initiatives
- Upcoming Internal Audits and Evaluations over the next three fiscal years
- Sources of Respendable and Non-Respendable Revenues
- Summary of Capital Spending by Program Activity
- User Fees
- Future-Oriented Financial Statements
All electronic supplementary information tables found in the 2011–12 Report on Plans and Priorities can be found on the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's web site at: http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/rpp/st-ts-eng.asp.
- 1 This number also includes active, leave without pay, paid leave, and suspended employees.
- 2 Strategic outcome: is a long-term and enduring benefit to Canadians that stems from the Agency's vision and mission. It represents the difference the Agency intends to make for Canadians.
- 3 The decrease in Food Safety Program is due to sunsetting funds for Listeriosis and increased inspection in meat processing establishments. These short-term initiatives were funded for two years and three years respectively and will be reviewed with respect to options for the longer term.
- 4 The decrease in Food Safety Program is due to sunsetting funds for Listeriosis and increased inspection in meat processing establishments. These short-term initiatives were funded for two years and three years respectively and will be reviewed with respect to options for the longer term.
- 5 For more information on the NAAHP, refer to the Horizontal Initiatives table in Section III.
- Date modified: