Enterprise Strategies and Alignment
Enterprise Strategies and Alignment focuses on planning, monitoring, advising, and reporting on GC IM strategies and horizontal initiatives to ensure outcomes are well-defined, aligned, and measurable.
Key activities of Enterprise Strategies and Alignment include:
- Facilitating the development and alignment of enterprise-wide IM strategic plans:
- Defining common frameworks, processes and tools to support effective horizontal planning
- Assessing and providing advice on horizontal activities and potential enterprise and departmental initiatives to address gaps and leverage opportunities
- Supporting identification and definition of proposed IM initiatives
- Monitoring and reporting on the ongoing implementation of GC IM strategies
- Defining, aligning and implementing performance measurement frameworks and related measures and common reporting tools
- Building consistency of approach, methodologies, migrating solutions/best practices, and collaboration-based, integrated approaches to capacity development activities.
- Date modified: