Whether it is attending events, reading up on the latest materials, or serving on a committee, being involved within the IM Community can be very useful in networking and staying up-to-date with the latest trends in Information Management.
- Implementation of the GC IM Strategy is managed and coordinated through a Governance Structure. Committees which represent each area of activity as outlined in the GC IM Strategy of IM are in place.
- The newest forum for creating and sharing knowledge, the GCPEDIA wiki is an easily accessible, government-wide, collaborative work environment for people employed in the gc.ca domain.
- IM Forum
- The IM Forum exists to strengthen collaboration and promote community involvement in developing IM initiatives.
- IM Listserv
- The IM Listserv is designed to help members of the IM Community share ideas, experience, expertise, and solutions on numerous IM topics.
- Our team would like to be a part of your next event! Contact us to find out how. You can also find out about upcoming events occurring within in the IM Community on GCPEDIA.
- Work is being done in collaboration with our partners on a number of IM-related initiatives.
- Information on how to recognize those in the IM Community who are doing great work as well as a list of past award winners.
- Date modified: