Accelerated Executive Development Program
The objectives of AEXDP are:
- to identify a representative group of executives at the EX-1 to EX-3 level who demonstrate strong leadership potential
- to invest in their development and progression.
To apply to the general AEXDP stream, the AEXDP finance stream or the human resources stream you must:
- be a public servant whose substantive position is in the executive group (EX-01 to EX-03) within a federal organization named in Schedule I, IV or V of the Financial Administration Act
- meet the requirements of a C-B-C language profile in your second official language, or be willing to acquire it; if selected, you must meet the C-B-C level before being deployed to the Canada Public Service Agency as an AEXDP participant
- have a degree from a recognized university
- have a professional accounting designation (CA, CGA, or CMA) if you are applying to the finance stream.
See information about this process at assessment, selection and feedback.
If selected, you must have successfully completed all four components of the Authority Delegation Online Assessment by December 31, 2006.
- Date modified: