This page has been archived.
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
1. Has the Agency incorporated environmental performance considerations in its procurement decision-making processes?
2. Summary of initiatives to incorporate environmental performance considerations in procurement decision-making processes:
The Agency has continued the development of a draft green procurement plan, which will be approved and finalized in 2010-2011.
5. Has the Agency established green procurement targets?
6. Are these green procurement targets the same as those identified in AHRC's Sustainable Development Strategy?
Sustainable Development Strategy targets in progress.
7. Summary of green procurement targets:
The Agency reviewed and refined the preliminary green procurement targets.