The 2014 Guidance for the Preparation of TB Submissions includes a revised submission form, the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders, enhanced guidance on costing, tools for submission writers and new service standards for submissions. Departments and agencies have until April 1, 2014, to fully implement the updated guidance.
However, as communicated in the Guideline on Chief Financial Officer Attestation for Cabinet Submissions, a CFO Attestation letter must be annexed to all submissions that have financial implications, effective January 1, 2014.
- Information Bulletin – September 21, 2007
- Example of Treasury Board Submission – September 21, 2007
- Costing Tables – September 21, 2007
- Clarification of the Senior Financial Officer's role – December 2007
- Update on gender-based analysis – December 21, 2007
- Clarification on signing of joint and omnibus submissions – December 21, 2007
- New paragraph in introduction to Appendix B – December 21, 2007
- Addition of a table of contents to Appendix D – December 21, 2007
- Update on sustainable development – in the guide and in Appendix D – December 21, 2007
- Update on official languages – in the guide and in Appendix E – December 21, 2007
- Date modified: